Saturday, December 17, 2005

I found a new cool toy to play with - and it's on Google.com!
They have a new music feature. If you type in the name of an artist or group, it will return a special link that will take you to a page full of info about that group.

Try this link, which is what you get when you type in 'Sting'.


Hey, I run an online 70's station (link to the right of this column) and it found info on most of the groups I looked up. Geeze, Google is getting so good, I'm starting to think the Google Guys should run for President (and vice president, of course.) Think what could be done if you applied the ingenuity Google shows to government!

Uhem. Sorry. I was getting a little carried away.

Anyway, my youngest is on the phone begging her mom for money again. I found her copy of an old Eddie Money LP (that's one of those large black vinal disks your parents used to listen to, back before fire was invented, and I have no clue where she got it from,) and thought about sending it to her as a joke. Hey, she want's money, right? If that were on a schedule somewhere it would be classified as "D-1." That's 'Daily - One' for those who don't speak ex-Navy.

Ok, new website: Win My Junk!

I decided to get rid of a bunch of the junk that's piling up around here, and thought I would simply give it away. No, it's not a commercial site giving away coupons or discounts, it's me, giving away stuff that I would otherwise throw out or sell at a yard sale, except I hate doing yard sales. I've already given away three CD-ROM games, and currently have a 6-tape self-help course called 'How To Manage Your Boss'. I've got a biggie I'm going to give away in a couple of weeks.


Well, my parting shot of the day is this:

I don't worry about my kids running with the wrong crowd. They would have to get off the couch first.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?